Yes, We Are Open! We have changed store hours, so please check before coming in.
United Beauty Supply management would like to take this opportunity to reach out to you at this time and to assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep our clients and our employees safe, as the COVID-19 corona-virus impacts our community.
We are closely monitoring the situation and following guidance from public health officials and government agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, so we can make ongoing assessments and stay in constant communication with our associates to provide information and guidance as developments unfold.
At this time, United Beauty Supply is continuing to offer our valued customers:
- Online shopping at unitedbeautysupply.com – there may be some delays with your shipment
- Questions or concerns please email us email@example.com
At our retail locations, we have implemented these additional safety measures:
- We are limiting Customers to 1 Customer per associate. All other customers will have to wait in our social distancing line before being allowed in the store.
- We are asking customers to be mindful of their time in the store if others are waiting.
- Please be respectful and mindful with other customers and ensure you yourself are staying 6 feet away from our employees and as well other shoppers.
- Frequent disinfecting of high-touch areas in our stores and shipping stations.
- NO touching or leaning on counters.
- Limited trying on wigs, or opening hair packages to match hair. An associate can help with matching.
- All employees have been instructed to wear gloves, wash their hands regularly, and follow hygienic protocol.
- Our retail stores will make hand sanitizer available to all customers.
- For the safety of everyone, we reserve the right to refuse service.
We have made the precautionary decision to postpone any gatherings that require groups or travel. This includes our Education and classes:
- Existing Hair Extension Master Class has been canceled for March, we are aiming to reschedule for early June. Refunds are currently being issued.
- All future class schedules are placed on hold until further notice.
Wig Try On’s Now Available
- 3 Wig Maximum
- Must Wear Processing Cap
- Must use Hand Sanitizer
- Must wear Protective Gloves
Again, we want to reassure you that the well-being and safety of our guests and employees are our top priority. As circumstances continue to change, our goal is, and will continue to be, to provide a safe and welcoming destination for all guests and customers across our stores. We are closely monitoring the situation and are adjusting our business practices accordingly.
We will remain open unless otherwise instructed by local public officials.
Let us pray for each other.
We are all in this TOGETHER. God Bless, United Beauty Supply and Family