for Retail Sales
United Beauty Supply has been serving stylists and personal beauty needs since 1999. We are looking for people who are committed to building the United Beauty brand through excellent customer service. We are searching for Friendly, Energetic, Reliable, Hard Working People. Qualified applicants will meet attributes below.
- Greet customers immediately upon entering the store and create a positive first impression.
- Assess customer needs and provide courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable service throughout the store.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls.
- Re-stock product items.
- Participate in other operational activities.
- MUST have reliable transportation. If you can float between stores, a PLUS, please view our website for possible locations.
- MUST have good verbal, written, and telephone communication skills and relate well with others.
- MUST be energetic and able to multitask.
- MUST be able to stand all day and move quickly between tasks.
- MUST possess basic computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- MUST possess good organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Must be able to move up to 50 lb boxes (rare, but does happen)
- Background sales preferred.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Pay depends on experience. Advancement opportunities available to those who prove themselves for an extended period of time.
- Must be available to work Part-time up to Full-time Mon-Sat 9a-7p (day off would be Sun + one more day off). Days worked would be from open to close for that particular store.
Only apply if this sounds like something for you. Interviews will be held at our Glendale store location, but will vary pending availability. Interview process can take up to a few weeks. Applicants may not be called back right away, but will be contacted during our next open opportunity. Please do not call our stores as we will contact you upon next availability.