The Team Leader will be responsible for driving sales and profit growth by leading a team that enables Team Members to put the customers first. Hire and develop a proactive team that is accountable and delivers a shopping environment that meets or exceeds customer expectations, ensures effective execution of company merchandising and operational plans, and achieves sales and profit objectives.
- Provides leadership to Team Members to ensure an excellent customer experience to maximize sales and customer loyalty in assigned stores. Develops customer-focused associates through coaching. Indirectly responsible for maintaining minimum shrink.
- Embodies and articulates the vision of the brand. Maintain, improve and uphold the United Beauty brand so that it is associated with positive results. Lead/Manage a team that continually has a focus on our brand to drive customer satisfaction, in-store presentation, and competition resulting in higher sales products associated with our brand.
- Willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Prior business, management, and merchandising experience
- Thorough knowledge of selection of top candidate, sourcing and education
- Thorough knowledge of merchandising techniques and systems, including sales promotion activities of the store
- Ability to plan, organize, lead and control
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of inventory management strategies
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and quantify market trends
- Understanding of assigned store capabilities and growth potentials
- Cosmetology license and/or experience with hair extensions/wigs are a plus, but not required.
- Must be 18 year of age