- Fine Teeth for Quick and Easy Straightening
- Small Temple
- Hot Extreme Heat
- Copper Plates
- Creates Smooth, Soft & Frizz-Free Glamorous Hair
- For Professional Use Only
- Wood Construction Keeps Hands Cools
- Shampoo, rinse and towel dry hair.
- Blow-dry hair and scalp completely. Section hair into equal amounts of about ½ the length and depth of the comb.
- Heat comb in a thermal stove.
- According to hair type (low for fine, moderate for coarse) and test temperature.
- Test temperature with a paper towel. The comb is too hot if it scorches a paper towel. If scorching occurs, allow the comb to cool.
- Hold sectioned hair away from the scalp. Comb hair outward, away from the scalp, holding hair tightly against the back of the comb.
- Clean the straightening comb before and after each use.
- Avoid touching or placing the straightening comb too close to the skin or scalp; otherwise, burns may result.
- Do not use the straightening comb with or near flammable products
- Do not use more than once a month on the same hair.
- For professional use only, extremely hot.
- Do not use more than 30 minutes each time.