- Soft and Light
- Full Volume and Natural Texture
- Crochet Interlocking
- Hot Water Setting
General Synthetic Hair Weaving
- Use a wide-tooth comb to gently comb the hair to remove any tangling. When combing the hair, always start at the bottom and work your way to the top, combing small sections of the hair with downward strokes until all of the hair has been combed and detangled. Be careful not to pull on the hair.
- Wet the hair with running lukewarm water and wash the hair with a deep cleansing shampoo. Work up the lather without rubbing, pulling, or tugging on the hair.
- Rinse the hair thoroughly until all shampoo is removed.
- Apply a conditioner to the hair, concentrating on the ends of the hair.
- Let the conditioner penetrate for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly with running cool water.
- Gently pat the hair dry with a towel. Do not rub the hair with the towel to dry.
- Let the hair air-dry or use a low-heat blow dryer and style as desired.