Type: Clip-In Extensions
Hair: Premium Quality 100% Human Hair
Heat Safe: Yes
Color Shown: 613
Colors: Natural Colors
- Premium Quality
- Natural Fullness & Texture
- 100% Human Remy Hair
- Sturdy & Secure Clips
Width of Pieces:
Hair Care & Maintenance:
- Gently remove tangles by spraying a good detangler or leave-in conditioner. Using an extension friendly brush starting from the ends, working up to the weft area.
- Add one pump of sulfate-free shampoo into the sink filled with warm water, then mix.
- Soak up and down only the hair part in the water, holding onto the weft/clip area with your hands.
- Drain the soapy water and then rinse the hair under running water until the water runs clear.
- Gently pat the hair with a towel. Do not twist or rub. Never brush the hair while it is wet. Always hang the hair to dry. Do not use a blow dryer.
- Spray a good detangler to brush out the hair then spray in leave-in conditioner to keep it smooth.
- When it is COMPLETELY DRY, you may then curl, flat iron, style, add a little shiner to the hair.
Tip: The more build up you have in the extension (leave-in, sweat, dirt, spray, oils, shiner) and you restyle over it again and again without washing, then it will cause tangling & matting!
Tip: For BEST results, wash the extensions when you feel it starting to tangle OR you lose the softness and flow.
- Do not curl or straighten the hair when wet.
- Use heating tools at medium heat. The recommended temperature for curling or straightening is 300F.
Tip: For best straightening results, take a small section of hair and run the flat iron down swiftly until the desired look is reached.
Tip: For best curling results, take small sections of hair and twist the hair around the curling iron. Remove the curling iron while carefully supporting the falling curl in your hand. Support the curl in your hands until the hair is cool.