Soft and silky with a natural yaki texture, Kanekalon’s Afrelle synthetic fiber provides more elasticity than other brands to prevent breakage during install. Kanekalon fibers are inherently flame retardant in which the fiber resin itself contains the flame retardant ingredient and will not deteriorate after shampooing. However, it is not heat proof so the ends will still seal with ease.
- Fibers are 100% Afrelle made by Kanekalon
- High elasticity for minimal snapping
- Heat is contained inside the fibers to prevent finger burning
- Flexible and easy to work with
- Free of Tangling
- 24″ (61cm) Folded and 48″ (122cm) Unfolded
- 132g Net weight