Style: Layered Wrap Style with Bang
Heat Safe: Yes, to 392˚F
Color Shown: TT613/TEAL
Colors: TT613/CBT, TT613/PPL, TT613/TEAL, TTSVL/PINK, TTSLV/RED, TTSLV/YLW
- High Heat Resistant Fibers
- Curling Iron Safe 356˚-392˚F
- Pure Comfort Cap
- Perfect for Themed Parties or Everyday Use
Care & Maintenance:
- Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water.
- Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
- After towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet.
- For curling, set your electric iron between 356˚-392˚ F. Do not go above 392˚ F. Anything higher increases the chance of damaging the hair.
- Gather a section of hair and comb it carefully from the bottom, so that there are no tangles. Hair should be as smooth as possible for best results. (If you begin combing at the middle or top, it will make the hair tangle.)
- Curl hair as usual, curling each section for about 30 seconds.
- Release hair from curling iron. Hold curl in your hand for about 3 seconds until it sets.
- Repeat steps 2-4 with each section of hair until all hair is done. Style as desired.