Hawaiian Silky Creme Conditioning No Lye Relaxer 20 oz - Super

Hawaiian Silky Creme Conditioning No Lye Relaxer 20 oz - Super

Item: 210000008506
Regular price $8.99
Sale price $8.99 Regular price
Sale Sold out
Regular price $8.99
Regular price Sale price $8.99
Sale Sold out

Enjoy free shipping on all orders over $59.99*

Free gift on orders over $59.99

30-Day free and easy return policy.*


Hawaiian Silky Crème Conditioning No-Lye Relaxer Uses Lithium Hydroxide, which works differently than the more commonly used sodium hydroxide. This revolutionary relaxer leaves the hair smooth and silky, with Jojoba and Mink oils to protect and nourish the scalp. Leaves hair straightened with little damage and minimal scalp irritation or burning.
  • For Professional Use Only
  • Made With Lithium Hydroxide
  • Minimal Scalp Irritation
  • Made With Jojoba and Mink Oils
  • Leaves Hair Silky and Smooth

Thoroughly read warnings and directions prior to using this product. Do not use on color-treated, bleached or damaged hair. Conduct a strand test 24 hours prior to application, according to directions and proceed only if results are favorable. Do not wet or pre-shampoo hair.


  1. This product contains Lithium Hydroxide. You must follow directions carefully to avoid skin and scalp burns, hair loss and eye injury.

  2. Allow 3 to 4 weeks between chemical services to recondition hair prior to applying relaxer.

  3. If relaxer causes skin or scalp irritation, rinse out immediately and use Hawaiian Silky Neutralizing Shampoo. Consult a physician if irritation persists.

  4. Always wear protective gloves when using this product.

  5. Do not use on hair that has been treated with Ammonium Thioglycolate.

  6. For external use only.

  7. Do not use on hair that has been color-treated, lightened with high lift color, bleached, or colored with metallic dyes.

Hair is flammable. Keep away from open flame, fire and lit tobacco products. Keep out of reach of children. Contains alkali. For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Can cause blindness. If discomfort continues, consult a physician. If accidentally swallowed, consult a physician immediately. Store product in a cool, dry place.
View full details
Frequently bought

Recently Viewed